Current Top Sellers
Make mouth-watering meals with minimum effort in this Crock-Pot Lift & Serve Digital Slow Cooker. Perfect for tasty tagines, succulent pulled pork, gooey chocolate pudding and much more. With some quick prep, Crock-Pot cooks your dish to perfection, leaving you free to get on with your day. The handy hinged lid means no more mess on your worktop as condensation simply drips back into the bowl. And it’s removable too, for easy cleaning. The adjustable timer allows you to set cooking duration - from 30 minutes to 20 hours - while the digital display shows the cooking time remaining. After cooking, your slow cooker will automatically switch to Keep-Warm so your meal is ready when you are. The large, removable 4.7 litre bowl is ideal for families, entertaining or batch cooking for the week ahead. Choose from the low, high and keep-warm settings to best suit your dish. A selection of slow cooker recipes are included to get you started along with some handy hints & tips. One pot, endless possibilities from the original slow cooker brand.
Crock-Pot CSC052 Digital Slow Cooker, Instruction Booklet
From the manufacturer
Introducing the Crock-Pot Lift & Serve 4.7L Digital Slow Cooker. Easy, delicious homemade food.
Lift & Serve
Just lift the handy hinged lid to stir and serve your dish - or to add ingredients - without having to find space to put down the lid. And there's no more mess on your worktop as condensation simply drips back into the bowl. It's easy to remove, and dishwasher safe too.
Set the perfect cooking time for your dish with the easy-to-use digital controls. The display counts down the remaining cooking time so your always in control. Auto keep-warm means your dish is ready when you are, and if you're a family that can't always eat together, you can still cook one meal and leave everyone to help themselves.
Versatile and economical
Cook the classics like chillis, stews, soups and pot-roasts, or go off-piste with shakshuka, enchiladas, and chocolate brioche bread & butter pudding. We’ve included some recipe ideas to get you started but the options are endless. Slow cooking is budget-friendly too - tenderising cheaper cuts of meat - and because you're not having to heat your whole oven to cook your dish, it can also save energy.
Delicious, healthy food
Slow cooking is perfect if you're looking for tasty meals using wholesome ingredients. A hearty soup, with loads of chunky veg, makes a great midweek lunch and is an easy way towards your 5-a-day. Make up a large batch at the weekend, portion it up, pop it in the freezer and take it out as you need it. Of course, it's great for the occasional treat too - try our Lemon Lush Pudding recipe below.
Method (Serves 6-8)
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over a medium heat then sauté the carrots, onions and celery until softened. Add the garlic and cumin and sauté for another minute. Transfer to the Crock-Pot bowl.
2. Add the harissa paste, tomato puree, chopped tomatoes, lentils and stock. Stir well.
3. Cover and cook on Low for 7-8 hours or High for 6-7 hours.
4. An hour before the end of the cooking time, shred the cabbage and add to the Crock-Pot bowl.
5. Just before serving, add the lemon zest along with salt and pepper, to taste. Try serving with a drizzle of natural yoghurt.
Method (Serves 6)
1. To make the marinade, in a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients, except the chicken.
2. Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and coat with the marinade. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or ideally overnight.
3. When you’re ready to cook, thread the chicken pieces onto the skewers and add to the Crock-Pot bowl, along with any excess marinade.
4. Cover and cook on Low for 5-6 hours or High for 3 hours until the meat is cooked through.
5. Serve with flatbreads and a leafy salad.
Method (Serves 8-10)
1. Lightly grease the Crock-Pot bowl with a little butter.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, 150g sugar and the zest of 2 lemons.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla extract, then add to the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth, then add to the Crock-Pot bowl.
4. To make the sauce, mix the zest and juice of 3 lemons together with the remaining sugar and the honey. Add 175ml of boiling water and stir to dissolve. Pour this over the pudding mixture.
5. Place the Crock-Pot bowl into its base, cover with the lid and cook on High for around 2 hours until the pudding has risen and set.
6. Spread the lemon curd over the top of the pudding and cook for a further 30 minutes. Serve with freshly whipped cream, vanilla ice cream or custard.
|Crock-Pot Lift & Serve 4.7L Digital Slow Cooker CSC052||Crock-Pot DuraCeramic 5L Digital Sauté CSC026||Crock-Pot Hinged Lid 5.7L Slow Cooker CSC031||Crock-Pot Hinged Lid 3.5L Slow Cooker CSC044||Crock-Pot DuraCeramic 4.5L Slow Cooker CSC038||Crock-Pot 2.4L Black Slow Cooker CSC046|
|Bowl capacity||4.7 Litres||5 Litres||5.7 Litres||3.5 Litres||4.5 Litres||2.4 Litres|
|Bowl material||Stoneware ceramic||DuraCeramic||Stoneware ceramic||Stoneware ceramic||DuraCeramic||Stoneware ceramic|
|Controls||Digital touch controls||Digital touch controls||Manual dial||Manual dial||Manual dial||Manual dial|
|Settings||Low, high & keep-warm||Low, high & keep-warm||Low, high & keep-warm||Low, high & keep-warm||Low, high & keep-warm||Low, high & keep-warm|
|Oven safe||Bowl||Bowl & Lid||Bowl||Bowl||Bowl||Bowl|
|Dishwasher safe||Bowl & Lid||Lid||Bowl & Lid||Bowl & Lid||Lid||Bowl & Lid|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!Write Review